cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: fibre 2 dont show up

I am experiencing the same issue. Fibre 2 (with rewards) was available on price comparison websites, but not on the BT website when redirected. I rang the BT contact and they said Fibre 2 is available in my area, so I don't understand why it did not show up on the BT website. If I sign up via phone, then I cannot get the reward. And they could not explain why there is this issue. This all sounds very bizarre to me.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@Bonjour_Matcha 

are you an existing BT broadband customer or are you with another ISP?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@imjolly  Another ISP! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

They you need to take up the issue with your current ISP, as I expect it uses the same Openreach network.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

to see what is available to you can you enter your address and post results  remember delete address when posting

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings