cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Receiving returns kits for returned equipment

Go to solution

Hi, i have returned a bthub which in royal Mail’s website shows as delivered but I have already received 3 return bags one of them today after the above delivery confirmation and on my account it’s showing awaiting return. Could you please help sort this out? Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Receiving returns kits for returned equipment

Go to solution

Hi @MoE1

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're receiving alerts about returning your equipment even though it's showing as delivered on Royal mail's website.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for taking my call @MoE1 .

I've marked that as returned for you not so you won't get any further reminders.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you David for a quick turnaround of my request. All the best

kind regards

Moe1

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi David

Recently I’ve had my bt tv recording box (you view box) since way before Dec 2019, had some issues & the advisor suggested to send me a new box as mine was very old and it be at its retirement age so I accepted and got the new box but meanwhile fixed the issue and it’s ok but am being harassed by bt’s persistent texts & email how to return my old box. The status showing awaiting return. Am I gonna be charged if I didn’t turn either box as i want to keep the new one just in case the old one packed up. Bt owns the new one they sent yes but not the old one. How can I ask bt to take the waiting status on my account? Thanks

0 Ratings