cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Refer a friend

Go to solution

Hi, my friend used the referal link i sent him to change to bt fibre, he paid his first bill on 15th August, when can we both expect our 50 pound Amazon Gift Cards, thanks, davie

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Refer a friend

Go to solution

There's answers to this & others on the refer a friend page - Refer a Friend to BT Broadband

Once your friend has joined us on a qualifying broadband plan, we’ll need to do some checks before you get your rewards.

Both you and your friend need to be outside of your cancellation periods. And you both need to have paid your next full bill from the point at which your friend joined broadband with BT.

You should both receive your rewards via email within 45 days of your friend’s broadband activation date. You can find out full details of what needs to happen in the refer a friend terms and conditions.

You can also visit the online status checker to check the status of your referrals. You can do this by following the link you received in the email we sent you when your friend joined, or by heading back to this page.

Once we’ve done our checks, we'll email you your Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards to use straight away.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refer a friend

Go to solution

Hi, 

I have been with bt for many years now and my friend got his broadband installed 3 months ago, he is well past his cancellation period and paid a few bills now, but as of yet no Amazon Gift Cards been sent by email, can you please help

0 Ratings