Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Referral

Go to solution

Hello,

I was referred by a friend back in April and received the email in saying:

Your friend's broadband service is now active. Once they’ve paid their first bill, we’ll email you both a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card on us within 30 days.

Neither of us have received a voucher.

We both have definitely still got BT Broadband (as have I) and has paid the bill every month.

I tried phoning the customer service team several times on 0800 800 150 to find out but I can't seem to get through to the right department to find out why.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Referral

Go to solution

Hi @ankitkanotra and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the reward card. You've mentioned as friend hasn't received the reward also. Was this ordered through the refer a friend offer?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, we did it via referral program. We both received email confirming that £50 Amazon gift card will be sent to us after first billing. But nothing received even after 3 billings.

Customer care is unable to help. It would be great if you could help us with a possible solution.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Ankit

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @ankitkanotra

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry you both haven't received the vouchers as part of the refer a friend scheme.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @ankitkanotra Thanks for sending over your details and allowing me the opportunity to help. I can see the vouchers were emailed to you and your friend on Monday. 

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings