cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Refund old credit balance

Go to solution

I have long since left BT but have a significant credit balance that hasn't been refunded. There doesn't appear to be any way for old customers to request a refund of the balance. Last time I asked I got instructions which no longer worked on the site. How can I resolve this?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund old credit balance

Go to solution

Balances are automatically refunded on closed accounts, something is keeping yours open, most likely an email addresss or orphaned asset.

Ring 0800 800 150 and speak to the billing team, they can arrange a refund of the balance, it takes seconds to do, if you have an active direct debit the money will go in your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be issued.

I'd also ask what is keeping the account open, if it's an email and you use it, leave it, if not they can request a closure and you'll get a final bill to confirm.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @rileyliam The moderation team will be happy to help you get that sorted. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @rileyliam Thanks for speaking with me today, I've organised for the refund to be sent back.

Cheers

Neil