cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Renewed after 1st March 2024 and still showing CPI price increase on my next bill

Go to solution

Anyone know why I’m being charged the CPI increase on my re contracted bt broadband package when I was clearly told by bt online chat that I would be exempt the increase if I was to re contract after 1st March 2024?

I renewed my broadband package via online on 11/03/24 for £53.50 and my next estimated bill is showing broadband price as £57.72.

Can one of the moderators help?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Renewed after 1st March 2024 and still showing CPI price increase on my next bill

Go to solution

Have you recontacted BT online chat to ask why you appear to being charged the increase?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Renewed after 1st March 2024 and still showing CPI price increase on my next bill

Go to solution

You should do a search of the forum as this has already been posted about this year and last etc, like this one recently which you should maybe add to the conversation there.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Renew-Contact-After-1-March-Will-CPI-3-9-increase-apply-f...

Any issues with your bill then it is best to give BT a call and speak to them directly about it, contact BT Billing on 0800 800 150, or  customer services on 0330 1234 150.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @sheuho,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my private messages.

I am very happy that I was able to sort this out for you.

Take care and have a great day.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings