cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Return a router I never received

Go to solution

I signed up to BT full fiber 2 weeks ago, the tv box arrived last friday but the smart hub didn't. I contacted CS and explained the situation to which they said they would request a re delivery of the router.

I have been notified of another router has been sent out but I also noticed they want me to return the router that was supposed to arrive last week ready for my activation today. If not returned they will add a £50 charge to my account but I am not sure how I can return something that never arrived.

I don't know if this is a royal mail and they have the router or bt mistake  that the first one never arrived but I don't really want to be charged for something I cannot return.

Not a happy chappie today as currently sitting here with no internet as sky cut me off 30 mins after the bt was installed.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Return a router I never received

Go to solution

Call BT Customer Services 0330.1234.150 and they should be able to mark your account accordingly.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Return a router I never received

Go to solution

I did try earlier but my phone was having a hissy fit, all sorted now and kit marked as returned.

Thanks

0 Ratings