cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Return address?

I have 2 boxes to return to BT. They came as one parcel. BT have sent me 3 white bags to return them. 2 bags have SDC return address with different barcode numbers and 1 bag has Yorkshire return address with another barcode number. It is all going in one bag with one label. But where do I send it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Return address?

if you can fir in 1 bag then pick one and then just use that.  take photo of contents and then make sure you keep receipt of posting maybe even photo that

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Does it matter where it goes Yorkshire or Scotland? Reading other posts it appears the Post Office have problems recognising the addresses.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

just send it to yorkshire and keep proof of posting and should be ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings