cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Return equipment

Go to solution

I have returned my hub to bt , 15 th March . My status is still saying awaiting return. I have tracked it on Royal Mail , it got sent to Burnley delivery office by mistake. The last update off Royal Mail was on the 16 th March . I’m left wondering if bt have recieved it 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Return equipment

Go to solution

if other posts it can take up 3 weeks before BT acknowledge receipt

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Returned hub

Go to solution

I returned my hub on the 15 March, I tracked it on Royal Mail, they had sent it to the wrong delivery office.the last update with Royal Mail was on the 16th March.my status on the bt app is still saying waiting for return. I’m wondering if bt have recieved it 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Re: Returned hub

Go to solution

Hi @Vicky2,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I can take a look into this and speak with you about it. I've sent you a private message that you can reply back to me on.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Re: Returned hub

Go to solution

Hi @Vicky2 

Thanks for sending us your details.

With the information you provided, I've marked the hub as received, sorry you've had to chase this up but hopefully my actions today have resolved it for you.

Thanks

Stuart

Message 6 of 6

Re: Return equipment

Go to solution

Thank you 🙏