cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Returned Kit, still being hounded

Desperately looking for some help and advice. Seeing a lot of people post about the same issue as me. What a shambles BT have been with this. 

I posted my kit back a few months ago, using the return mail bag provided. This was done at a local shop at their post office counter during a stressful house move (I was heavily pregnant at the time). I don't have the receipt but figured it would still be tracked anyway. 

I have been hounded by messages and emails saying I haven't returned the kit and am now I'm receiving debt collection letters for £50. 

To say this has been upsetting, whilst dealing with a newborn/postpartum depression, is an understatement. I am currently seeking legal advice from a family friend who is a lawyer. 

Has anyone had a positive outcome with BT in a similar situation?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Returned Kit, still being hounded

Hi @WeeYin1

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry you're receiving reminders about returning the equipment.  I understand you had sent the equipment back previously.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings