cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Returning Equipment “Awaiting Return”

Go to solution

Hi, I returned a youview box via Royal Mail/Post Office on 05/03/22 using the returns packaging sent out by BT. This is now over 2 weeks ago and I still have not had confirmation from BT that this has been received. On the Royal Mail tracker it says that the product is still with my local post office, but how can this be? I spoke to a BT rep via telephone last week and provided her with my tracking number and another ID number and she told me that she would mark the item as returned on my account. However it is still showing as awaiting return and I do not want to be fined for this. I have a receipt from the post office with proof of return. I actually returned my Sky products the same day using their returns packaging at the same post office and they received theirs within 24 hours. Not happy with the lack of clarity on this. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Returning Equipment “Awaiting Return”

Go to solution

Hi @Kd91,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if your Youview box is still showing as "awaiting Return" after having contacted BT. If you send me your details along with the tracking number I'll be able to make sure that's been marked as returned.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Returning Equipment “Awaiting Return”

Go to solution

Hi @Kd91 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I am sorry for the issues returning your BT TV box.  I have marked it off as returned now for you as agreed and I have closed this off from my side too.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings