cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Reward Card not come through

I signed up for broadband back in March with an offer of a £110 gift card.  Not long after signing up, I got an invite to claim the card which I followed.  My service started at the beginning of April and I understood I would need to wait 14 days of going online to get the card.  I had an email mid-April to say the card was on its way....however I have not received it. I have tried sorting this out with online help a couple of times with no resolution each time i have spoken the answer changes when it comes through I am now a month from when the email saying the card is on its way and still nothing and yes I have checked spam and everything.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward Card not come through

Hi @sketchy

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the time it's taking for you to receive your reward card.  I appreciate your effort trying to get this sorted.  It really shouldn't be as difficult as you have described.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Is there any update on this?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi, @sketchy I'm sorry about the delay in replying, we're pretty busy in the moderation team at the moment. I can see your details are in our queue and we'll be in touch as soon as you reach the top of the list.

Thanks

Neil