cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 36

Re: Rip off BT

Just because you want to pay X and pricing is more expensive than that doesnt automatically make it a rip off, especially when BT's prices are competitive.

Having said that, if you get get Broadband and Sports for 30 pound a month please let me know, I want it too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 36

Thanks, they did say I could call back within 4 months of the contract end to discuss a better deal.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 36

thanks, yes i think you are right, need to turn the sport off - not sure my husband would approve:)

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 36

Wow!!! thats a lot of dough!!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 36

it is possible, they did mention I had a lot of benefits - thank you, i will keep that in mind.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 36

I will do thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 36

No I don't get both for £30.  I can get cheaper broadband but I would have to forgo the sport.

And I believe it is a rip off, as per everything else in this country - but that is another argument.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 36

Poor bloke 😞

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 36

I have full fibre 500 and full works tv and my bill has just risen to £144   . Managed to reduce tv bill from £82 to £78 but that was all . Have to admit I enjoy all the sport I receive and the movies but these bills are getting high but short of turning off service there’s not much more I could do .

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 36

I'm a current BT customer with broadband and TV Sport (just TNT), just out of contract and wanting to upgrade both broadband and TV (TNT and Sky).

Your £80/month for Full Fibre 900/Big Sport/BT/EE TV Box Pro sounds a good option.

How best to get that deal? Going through the BT website and my 'personalised deals' is a shocking woeful experience where I really don't appear to upgrade the combined package as a simple thing.

0 Ratings