cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 36

Re: Rip off BT

Well I was a new customer and caught Big Sport when it was on offer for £35 and HD was £6, Full Fibre 900 was £42.99 at the time also.

The Fibre 900 was reduced by £2 as a goodwill gesture given some issue with my original order so my total bill is £81.99, the £2 deduction just I guess protects me from the April hike that everyone does….

None the less, comparatively speaking anything below £90 is good market value for the 900 service and all the sport which comes with the BT Box Pro also.

I don’t think it’s much more now but as a new customer.

The beauty of Openreach is that you can go to any ISP so you can leave BT, go to EE perhaps and then come back to BT as a new customer again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 36

I am paying £84 a month just for broadband.  They are offering new customers the same deal for £49.98.

This is total rip off.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 36

If you ask, BT/EE will do a "best of both worlds" package. I pay £26.99 for FTTC broadband with PAYG calls. If you're only looking for TNT Sports you can have an unlimited everything SIM on EE with one free Extra. That costs £19pm on a rolling monthly contract, but does give me TNT Sports included.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 36

I don't have so

Port. Only broadband £84 a month. Ripoff.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 36

I'm not getting sport, only broadband. Rip off
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 36

I only want broadband, not sport I have sky. But they still have hiked it upto £84 and won't budge. I have been customer for over 40 years. All they want to do is pull new customers onto the punch then rip them off. If they can do broadbandalone for £47 a month for new customers why do I have to pay £84 a month just because iamaloyal customer?
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 36

@DavidMarsh 

when did you renew your contract?

Do you have broadband only or more likely broadband with phone?  If with phone do you also have a phone package included?

Do you have TNT sport and if so do you pay BT or SKY for TNT.  You. An have TNT sports on  SKY but are actually paying BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 36

Just  broadband and landline. Nothing else.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 36

when did you renew contract?  if you had checked what was on offer at BT and elsewhere why did you agree what appears to be a high cost for broadband and phone only on PAYG?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 36

Muy main point is that BT should be looking after their loyal customers. They should be offered the best deal possible, not just offering it to new customers. If they can offer broadband for £47 then this should bee available to all instead of making vast profits from customers they have locked in.

0 Ratings