cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

I signed up with bt on the 17th of October and claimed my reward on the 20th of October for the £80 reward card and I haven't heard anything since, with Christmas coming up it will be handy so be nice to know if it's on the system to be sent out and it's not been forgotten. 

How long have people waited for theirs please? I've been live with bt since the 31st of October. 

Thanks

Sophie

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sign up £80 reward card

Go to solution

Hi @SophieP1, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

Once you've claimed your reward it will be progressed after your services have been connected for 14 days. It can then take up to 30 days from that date for you to receive the reward.

When did your service become active?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I went live on the 31st of October but claimed it on the 20th of October. Roughly when should I receive it then please? Also is it post or email.

Thank you 

Sophie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @SophieP1, thanks for posting back. The order for your reward would be processed by the 15th of this month and you should receive it by the 14th December. 

It will be via email as we use Virtual Rewards.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hey,

Ok that's alot longer than I expected but I'll give it until then and hopefully won't have to write back, thanks for the help and replies.

Kind regards 

Sophie

0 Ratings