Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Sky still charging me despite being on BT

Go to solution

@samtheaspiewrote:

Yes..............

As Sky confirmed your line was being taken over, the issue is 100% on Sky to resolve, the switching process is gaining provider led, this means BT raised an order to take over a working line, Sky are then notified and they received that notification as they sent confirmation of the takeover to you.

I'd go back to Sky and ask them to investigate and escalate if needed, otherwise they will continue to bill you, if you switched in March they should of sent you a final bill for line and broadband services by now.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

I have more information I finally go through to someone helpful. Sky has said its stuck in "pending cancellation" They are waiting on Ordi I believe? Can anyone on here help, Do I have any tags on my line? Mods? 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@samtheaspiewrote:

Sky has said its stuck in "pending cancellation" They are waiting on Ordi I believe?

An ORDI stands for Openreach Data Integrity and has nothting to do with a stuck cancellation, if that is the excuse they used, they are guessing or making stuff up to cause confusion.

Sky need to have an echat or call with Openreach and get them to progress the order, it will most likely need to be escalated within Openreach but again that's for Sky to sort out and not you, as it's Sky's order that is stuck then BT can't help, it's not a BT order so they can't interfere with other CP's changes.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

@-Richie-  I feel fobbed off I am not going to lie. I left Sky 14th March... Awful company. I will give them till Wednesday and then I will give them an earbashing. Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Contacting Openreach over the weekend and Bank Holiday is normally tricky as they tend to stick with normal working days, so if they contact them Tuesday it should be all sorted by Friday, give them until then and then I'd be raising a complaint to get it looked at properly, it shouldn't be you doing all the chasing for something that's not your fault or something you can resolve.