cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Spoke to bt no help. Asking community

I have the ‘best’ I repeat in quotes apparently broadband they offer. Costing me more than I can afford and obviously bt aren’t in the slightest interested in helping their customers 

my disks don’t work

my hub doesn’t work

asked numerous times. I was told if revieve an email with links by two employers. Non of which happened 

no technical support 

they already scammed my dad for paying internet over a year when he never even had computer - never reimbursed him. So I know how dangerous a company by are to people. 

anyone know who else I can speak too. Have contacted ombudsman.. any other help? They won’t even let me put a cancellation on the order and apologised if I had to starve to pay the bills.. so clearly they might as well be robots. 

absaloutely disgusting behaviour and services from them. 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Spoke to bt no help. Asking community

Which broadband package do you have - copper to home or fibre to cabinet and copper to home (FTTC) or fibre to your home (FTTP)

What colour is the hub light? Does it change colour? 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

My standard bt hub is fine

i should never have upgraded really as it’s a fortune for no benifits

disks are red. One doesn’t even work and got a replacement out, ee doesn’t work sometimes flicks on colour but mostly off.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Sorry are you a BT RETAIL customer or are you with EE?

which type of broadband connection do you have?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

I’m with bt

halo+3

so I’ve the normal bt hub (the only one that works)

but I also have two discks and an ee hub all of which dont work

they’ve charged me £70 around each month for something that doesn’t work

arent interested in struggling to pay

arent interested it doesn’t work

no support

no tech support

That’s bt service.. no other company I know doesn’t consider safeguarding their customers 

and they actually have the capacity to just charge me for the standard hun that I’m using and actually works

but instead they choose that I starve to pay extra for a product they sell that doesn’t work 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

I’ve followed the guidelines numerous times for set up, checked plugs are working

ive had a replacement disc but the same issue.

I’ll see what ombudsman say too. 
non of the emails they said would be sent were. 

Im so curious what kind of service we are actually struggling for 

the ee flickers on and off but it’s not worked with halo+3 for months. And their only answer is that I must still pay regardless if I can’t eat.. honestly done with bt and looking at their reviews they’ve not done great at customer services In general yet I have them chances even though they manipulated my now late father with no reimbursement 

mid deffinitely NOT recommend them to any elderly living alone

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

@Aishah 

as you have not provided any information about your problems apart from 'it does not work'  despite requests I have aske a forum mod who are BT employees to see if they can help you get problem sorted   they will post here

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Hi @Aishah and welcome.

Thanks for posting about your issues. Can you please give us more detail on what has been tried to resolve this? Have you had an engineer out? Have you raised any faults? Have you spoken to our technical team?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

I'd hazard a guess that it's a case of the BT discs not working with the EE Hub.

Although not sure how it's BT/EE at fault for choosing to upgrade to a package that's unaffordable.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

I have followed the guidelines on setting up with ee to bt hub and with the discs. Initially the original disc worked for about a few months then switched off and never turned back on. I recieved a replacement of which same issue. I spoke to the team which had said technical team support and engineer should be issued, as of yet still no response 

each time I call they repeat the same answer 

I must still pay

there are no considerations for struggling people 

technical support 

conplaint has been raised but I suspect this to not be forwarded due to treatment 

my only technical support till this day is the original email of set up. 

again I will attempt the same calm for support but as Ive been told I would be referred to an engineer with no reply or email I suspect the same results will occur

0 Ratings