cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Stuck Order after regrade of broadband and phone

Go to solution

an order I had for A Regrade of broadband and phone was complete on the 9th of November

but now I can't access parts MYBT as it was saying I had an open order.

it's preventing me from interacting with various sections of MYBT, details about my broadband, Halo benefits, an accurate and upto date bill, as well as saying I am out of contract on the main page after login

I contacted BT chat first and was advised to call BT contracts and bills  call centre and expressed the above to the call handler, he assured me on the phone said he could see the issue and would flag it to an offline team to fix and to wait 48 hours for the issue to be resolved and have full access to my account again on Friday.

that was last on Tuesday night I placed the call and now it's Saturday morning and I still have the order showing as open despite the broadband working and new digital phone also working as expected since installation was complete.

thank you kindly.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Stuck Order after regrade of broadband and phone

Go to solution

Hi @cnonna, welcome back and sorry that the open order is preventing you using some parts on your MyBT.

Are you still waiting to get this order closed?
I've sent you a Private Message so you can contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to assist you in getting it closed.

Cheers

John

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John I sent over the requested details in a reply to the PM.

thank you.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Just want to thank the Mod Team on here for doing a superb job yet again in resolving an issue.

an absolute credit to BT customer care, the team are by far and above the best of them.

thank you,

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @cnonna your case was picked up by @NeilO and glad he was able to fix this very quickly for you. Thanks for your nice comments 🙂

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, @JohnC2   just an issue I have spotted in regards to the same issue I've send @NeilOa further PM about it.

thanks.

0 Ratings