cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TNT Sport with Broadband but wanting to remove TNT Sport

Hi

I have a broadband contract until 28 Mar 2025 but would like to remove the TNT Sports on Sky and TNT Sports HD. 

Would I have to keep paying for these until the end of my Broadband contract or can these be removed with 30 days notice?

Amy help would be appreciated.

Thanks

James

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TNT Sport with Broadband but wanting to remove TNT Sport

do you pay BT for TNT sports on SKY?  if so are you not in a fixed term contract for your TNT sports and ending early will probably result in charges ?  check MYBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I have BT Broadband and have TNT Sport through BT but access it on Sky.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@shreevejames 

yes but you have a fixed term TNT sports contract with BT and terminating before end of contract period will incur charges hence checking MYBT to see when contract end date is for TNT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

IF The TNT Sports was taken as part of a package or as a promotion  it is likely  to have a fixed minimum  term. myBt should indicate when is that end date. The HD is likely  to be a rolling add on again MyBt should show this.

0 Ratings