cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

TS-0003 error when accessing "My Account"

I wasn't sure which forum to post this in, but for about 6 months since I took out my contract, I cannot seem to log in, on any browser/device (and I've tried multiple). Of course, I've also tried deleting my cache and cookies etc.

The error I get when trying to log in is TS-0003. Screenshot attached.

The call centre has no idea what it is lol.

Thanks,

Z

BTError.png

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: TS-0003 error when accessing "My Account"

Hi @zudecke12,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to log into your My BT Account. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I have been having this annoying problem too. I thought it was my VPN, but switching it off  made no difference. I reset my router, changed my browser and restarted my laptop. None of them helped. The issue then seemed to resolve itself and then recurred - repeatedly! An additional problem with this error code is that you cannot contact BT without logging into your account, and it prevents you from doing that! Using my cellphone, I managed to get the BT Bot to check my broadband line and refresh the settings. That made no difference either. Then I cleared all cookies from my browser and suddenly it was sorted! I still don't know why it happens, and I fully expect it to recur. Reading other posts on this subject, BT doesn't seem to be much help either. Does any one have an explanation?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @ParkBark and thanks for posting.

Thanks for letting us know clearing the cookies sorted this for you.

@zudecke12 if you're still having problems can you try this?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Unfortunately, as I sort of expected, the TS-0003 error reappeared today! This time it disappeared after I disabled my VPN however. I wish BT would come up with some help. It’s really annoying!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Got same issue. Has been constant for 6 days now. Disabling VPN is not an option.

The issue only applies when trying to access email on laptop from home location. However I can access email from that location on phone and tablet.

It is definitely not a laptop issue because I can access my email on my laptop when I use it from different locations - such as a work office.

It is not a cache issue either. This has been cleared but the problem persists.

I can only conclude that it is something BT has done in the last week. How can it be resolved? Again, disabling VPN is not an option.

0 Ratings