cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: Terrible Service

Thankyou.  It was just their aerial so I think that's what we're going to have to do.  I just feel bad as they are elderly and not really able to sort this themselves, especially as it was caused by something being done at our property.  I don't think they mentioned Virgin in the chat to Openreach, they just said it wasn't within their contract.  We'll get there in the end I guess.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: Terrible Service

I can't say I understand it either.  The engineer was working outside our property when our neighbour came out and said their TV reception had stopped working.  When ours was checked, we also couldn't get a tv reception.  The OR went into their property and confirmed that he had caused the issue (and ours too).  He put in a call to report the issue but nobody has contacted them and the number the OR Engineer left has a recorded message to say it was no longer in service.

It's a standard although older semi  so nothing unusual about the property.  All the cables have been in place since well before we moved here so not sure how this was all set up or why it was done this way.

It's now been reported to Virgin so hopefully it will be repaired soon.

0 Ratings