cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Time between order and activation

Hi. I have a very expensive Halo+ 3 and TV deal and need to cut down my costs as much as possible. I’m out of contract so I want to start again with a much more basic package. I looked at moving to Sky and liked the deal, but not the reviews. 

So I used a neighbour’s address to see what I could get as a new customer. Fibre 1 and the TV package that was almost the same came to a little more than half what I’m paying now. I went through to the ‘if you’re thinking of leaving’ department and they could not offer that deal to me - the deal that my neighbour could get if they signed up today. They wanted to tinker with this and that, keep me on Halo etc

Long story short, I said cancel everything and I’ll start again.

So my current service ends on 7th Aug and I want the new service up and running as near to 8th of Aug as I can. Can I order the new package and specify a connection date? If not how long is it usually between order and activation? And can I order the new package before the old one ceases to minimise down time?

Thanks

Marco

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Time between order and activation

Just wait until you are out of contract, your service will just continue on a rolling basis.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Time between order and activation

No it won’t as I’ve cancelled my current service. It ends on the 7th of Aug. I have to send back all the kit and start again from scratch as a new customer

0 Ratings