cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 6

Top Cash back cancelled

Go to solution

I'm having BT installed today and when I purchased it I did it through top cash back as a new BT customer and it tracked and I received confirmation of this. I checked yesterday to see if or when it was going to be completed and it said cancelled. I'm really annoyed as I cancelled virgin that was 99p cheaper a month on the basis of this cash back as it made it cheaper of tbe 2 years. I rang BT and they said it's a top cash back issues even though it says BT cancelled it 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6

Top Cash back cancelled

Go to solution

I'm having BT installed today and when I purchased it I did it through top cash back as a new BT customer and it tracked and I received confirmation of this. I checked yesterday to see if or when it was going to be completed and it said cancelled. I'm really annoyed as I cancelled virgin that was 99p cheaper a month on the basis of this cash back as it made it cheaper of tbe 2 years. I rang BT and they said it's a top cash back issues even though it says BT cancelled it 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Top Cash back cancelled

Go to solution

Hi @Mcd75   

I'm sorry to see you're cashback has been cancelled. You'll need to raise a Missing Cashback Claim with Topcashback and they'll investigate why it was cancelled.

TopCashBack Help & Contact - CashBack Help and Contact Pages

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

Did that but it says BT cancelled it even though it was tracked and was fine until yesterday then was cancelled 🤷🏻‍♂️ no reason it should of been as I meet all the criteria 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Update

Top Cashback have contacted me to say BT declined it but they were given no reason 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Really not impressed as it was tracked until the day before my installation. I wouldn't have cancelled virgin media if that was the case

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Mcd75

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that your Top Cash Back has been cancelled.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings