cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Topcashback declined 2023

Go to solution

My order has been processed and installed in 30/1/2023. The TopCashback tracked but then got declined. I've raised a claim but over a week has passed and still pending a reply. Can you please help?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Topcashback declined 2023

Go to solution

My install was completed in October and I raised my claim with TCB in December and am still waiting any progression so you might be waiting a while.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @shingsli2, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

You've done the right thing and raised the dispute with TCB they should be able to resolve this for you. If they get back to you and can't get post back and let us know.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Starman thanks for sharing.  Feels totally nonsense that so many people struggling the same issue for such a long time.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@JohnC2 Understood your point, but really hard to believe this problem seems happened for so long time and across so many people but still not yet resolved and improved.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @shingsli2, I appreciate your comments but the amount of cashback issues has really declined in the last few years. The cashback firms raise their dispute into a team within BT if they have any query. If orders had to be cancelled and re-issued or there was a delay in the connection the cashback team should be able to resolve theses when the case is raised to them.

If that doesn't work you can come back to us and we'll be happy to step in and help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings