cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Total lack of service and communication

Anyone know how to get past the morass of preventive measures BT have to stop you getting any sort of service?

I am totally stumped trying to get any sort of resolution.  I have a minimum speed guarantee on my broadband but to be honest its unlikely it will ever get close as it wont stay working long enough to complete a speed test.

Every time i report a fault, BT arrange an engineer, i take a day off work, and the engineer fails to turn up - normally as the fault gets miraculously cleared at their end but without any actual fix. and then they close the complaint. without any actual contact with me.

I am tearing my hair out now - we have no alternative service (truspeed dug my drive up but cant do any more as they are waiting for BT apparently) and no one else provides anything locally.  

Does anyone have a direct contact into the complaints team or anyone who can actually resolve things?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Total lack of service and communication

the minimum speed guarantee is the connection speed to your hub not the download speed to your device.

are you able to post stats from your hub - advanced settings/technical log information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings