cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: Transfer from BT to EE Issues

Go to solution

Pardon me for butting in here. I’m  only a week or two after the change over from BT to EE and have 6 BT discs - the black, later, ones - that all failed after the change over. Trying to set them up, following the routine in My BT took a very long time and then failed dismally, even after having appeared to succeed - I got the steady blue LED, powered down and moved it and it didn’t restore.

I complained and a visit was arranged but no one turned up but the following day - today - I received a text asking me to phone in with more detail and got a brilliant answer, talked me through setting a couple up - but using WPS. Press the WPS button on the hub for a couple of seconds, the the one on the disc and wait. After a while, it started flashing blue and he said to power it down and move it away from the hub and power up. Again, a bit of a wait, then the LED went red for a few seconds then blue and one of my ‘no WiFi at all spots’ now has a signal. Weak, but there, and the disc hasn’t been positioned properly yet!.

I’m  now happy that I should soon have the same coverage as before.

Ken

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: Transfer from BT to EE Issues

Go to solution
Keith,

What a shame that this reply of yours couldn't have been sent secretly to every BT customer who was being moved willingly or forcibly to EE. At least then some of us could have made it to the lifeboats (alternative supplier) before the liner went down!
0 Ratings