cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 11

Re: Transfer from BT to EE Issues

Go to solution

Pardon me for butting in here. I’m  only a week or two after the change over from BT to EE and have 6 BT discs - the black, later, ones - that all failed after the change over. Trying to set them up, following the routine in My BT took a very long time and then failed dismally, even after having appeared to succeed - I got the steady blue LED, powered down and moved it and it didn’t restore.

I complained and a visit was arranged but no one turned up but the following day - today - I received a text asking me to phone in with more detail and got a brilliant answer, talked me through setting a couple up - but using WPS. Press the WPS button on the hub for a couple of seconds, the the one on the disc and wait. After a while, it started flashing blue and he said to power it down and move it away from the hub and power up. Again, a bit of a wait, then the LED went red for a few seconds then blue and one of my ‘no WiFi at all spots’ now has a signal. Weak, but there, and the disc hasn’t been positioned properly yet!.

I’m  now happy that I should soon have the same coverage as before.

Ken

0 Ratings