cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Two accounts

Go to solution

I recently returned to BT after many years and am having issues with looking at my account online. The old account is the default and although I can switch between accounts to view my bills, I can’t do this to view my products.

@PaddyB  @JohnC2 I have seen in an old post that you helped get the account removed, could you do the same for me please?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Two accounts

Go to solution

Hi @AnnieN78 yes we can help with that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @AnnieN78, thanks for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. The old account has now been removed. Please would you log in and check it's working ok for you now.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi

I have just logged into the app and the same message is appearing when I select ‘Your Bills’ or ‘Your Usage’ it says in a red box ‘Sorry there was a problem. Due to a temporary hitch at our end…’

When I tried logging in through my browser, it says ‘Sorry we can’t find your account details at the moment. We couldn’t find any account details for that ID. Please try again.’ The account number at the top of the page on the right is blank now, where before it showed the two account numbers.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

@AnnieN78 I'm sorry about that, I've let @JohnC2 know you're still experiencing problems.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @AnnieN78, thanks for checking that for me. The account usually updates within 24hrs of the old account getting deleted.

I'll raise this again and update you after the Easter break. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @AnnieN78, this should be fixed for you now. Please log in and check it's working ok and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Yes thank you! It’s working both in the app and through a browser.

Many thanks

Anne

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@AnnieN78 thanks for checking that and posting back.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

No problems, thanks for all of your help and perseverance!

0 Ratings