cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Unable to add sports package

Seem to be having an issue lately when trying to upgrade my broadband package with sports.

I was previousily using the £20 add-on for Discovery+ which included TNT Sports which was a monthly subscription service for those already using BT Broadband. I cancelled it briefly a few months back and wanted to re-add it. The page for it still exists and it's still advertised but when I click to add it to my basket it just takes me to the home page.

I called up instead to ask about it and was told that it's no longer a thing (despite still being advertised?) and I need to move over to EE Broadband not BT.

I then went to try and add the regular TNT Sports package onto my account that's advertised as £15 a month for 24 months. This time it'll add it to my basket but when I click continue it just dissapears and I end up back on the BT home screen.

Has anyone had this issue before and been able to resolve it? I would really like to add a sports package to my existing account but it seems the online system is broken and calling up they tell me to move over to EE!

I've added a screenshot of what I'm trying to click, is anyone else able to click and add this to their account?

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings