cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unable to cancel BT Sport

Go to solution

I have been trying to cancel my BT Sport monthly pass since November and I have been unable to do so. I've spoken to someone on Live Chat on two occasions now and I was told it had been cancelled. It is still showing up as an active pass and I can't cancel it. As a result of me not being able to cancel it I've paid for two months worth at £50. I asked for this to be refunded to my payment card and I am still waiting, but as it doesn't appear that they've actually cancelled it then I'm not surprised. 

Is there anyone that can actually sort this out for me as I am fed up of this awful website and **bleep** customer service. I want my pass cancelled and I want my money refunded. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to cancel BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi @jakehughes001, welcome to the forum and sorry that you can't cancel this online and that it's not been done when you've contacted us to do it for you.

We'll be able to get this sorted for you. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in contact with us for help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to cancel BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi @jakehughes001,

Thanks for taking the time to talk with @NeilO. I can see that he has been in touch and sorted this out for you.

Have a great day,
Dan

0 Ratings