cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unable to pay a bill

Hello

I owe money due to not returning a bt home hub. I transferred the money via direct debit to provided bank details - 0037 5853, 20-00-00. 

I used this method as I am unable to log in. The error message says unable to validate details provided both for account number and landline number that I copy and paste from the bt emails. This is the case both on my mobile browser and the app

I have had no confirmation of payment received and I am now being threatened with it being sent to collections. 

I cannot ring any helpline as I am deployed, and I cannot upload a screenshot of the error as this messaging forum does not allow images exceeding 333kb for arbitrary reasons. I cannot find a way to contact bt via email and the chat function fails to load. 

What can I do?

Thanks for your time

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to pay a bill

A moderator may be able to advise, as the account you sent it to, is the main BT one.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to pay a bill

Hi @Mavericksoup,

Thank you for posting. Those bank details are correct if you were looking to pay BT through bank transfer.

You can find out more here - How can I pay my BT bill? 

I'm sorry if that payment hasn't gone through. If you send me your details, I'll be able to check this for you. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings