cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to view bills or billing history on my account

I am unable to view my bills or billing history when I attempt to access them through MyBT>Your Bills and Usage.  I have checked my account details (having read the reply to a similar query) and it says I am a service user (not account holder or manager).  Please help!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to view bills or billing history on my account

Hi @Annie11 and welcome.

Thanks for posting. Take a look at What's the difference between an Account holder and an Account manager in My BT? | BT Help for advice on how to claim account holder status. Let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. I tried adding my daughter as an account manager yesterday (my husband and I are both 80 and need a bit of help online) but when we log in with her details, it just says that a request is pending (and has done for 24 hours now). If I could, I would change my own status from "service user" to "account holder" or "account manager" but I don't seem to be able to do it. Every time I try to access any item in the "My BT" drop-down menus the page briefly flashes "Oops there is a problem" then reverts to the "Your Products" screen.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for posting back @Annie11

Sorry for these problems.  We will be able to help from here.  The quickest way to get this sorted would be to simply remove the account and profile to allow you to set it up again, as the account holder.  Would that be ok?

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings