cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Refer a friend

Go to solution

I have been a BT customer for ever. My son joined BT Full Fibre back in December 2022. I received the email boldly announcing "we’ll email you both a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card on us within 30 days".  

However since then nothing has been received by either of us, we've both paid several our bills. 

When I look online it references using the initial referral link to 'track' progress however when I use this it simply brings up the original referral link to send more, not to show progress.

Can anyone advise?

I see other people have had to ask the same question - there will of course be very many more people who have forgotten or who have better things to do than chase a multi-national company for broken promises.  Very cynical.

Sincerely

etc

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Refer a friend

Go to solution

Hi @vAnnoyedIhaveToChase

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the delay receiving the £50 Amazon vouchers from the order being placed through the Refer a Friend scheme.  We will be able to help you out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings