cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Unlink Game Pass Account from BT/EE

Go to solution

Hi,

I've seen others helped with this issue here so hoping I can get a resolution too. My free 12 month Game Pass subscription came to an end and renewal has been cancelled on the BT side. However I am unable to manage my Game Pass subscription with Microsoft as it is still seen as being purchased through BT/EE.

If someone could let me know how I can get this unlinked it would be much appreciated. I've tried calling BT and spoke to a couple of people who have tried to help but had no luck. Thanks in advance!

*Just to add, I have spoken to Microsoft as advised by BT Tech team and been told there is nothing they can do from their end.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Unlink Game Pass Account from BT/EE

Go to solution

Hi @doctorlegg Welcome back to the community, I'm sorry about that. A case needs to be raised with our Xbox team for this problem, do you know if anyone you spoke to has arranged for that to be done? It can take a few days to sort after the case has been raised.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the quick response. I've responded to your PM with the details you need.

No tickets were raised to do anything. I was forwarded to the Tech team. They told me that they looked and I would have to contact Microsoft to sort. Did that and they sent me back to you guys. 🙂

Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@doctorlegg That's great, we're quite busy at the moment so it will likely take a day or two before we get back to you. We can also raise feedback to the helpdesk as they didn't follow the correct process.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
No problem at all. Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @doctorlegg,

Thank you for getting back to me. The Xbox team have confirmed that your Xbox account has been unlinked and control reverted to Microsoft.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting this fixed.

Thanks,

Paddy