cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Upgrade TV Package

Good Morning,

I changed my BT TV package to the basic package recently due to not watching all of the content available. However, upon making this change my family have realised they are missing content they used to watch and would like to revert back to my old VIP bundle. 

I’ve made these changes before easily on My BT but when I tap to see my TV deals nothing is showing up.

Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Upgrade TV Package

As far as I'm aware, you can only flex your package every 30 days so you will need to wait for that period to expire before you can flex back to VIP 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Pjjohnston88,

I've sent you a private message in relation to your other thread about the Xbox Game Pass.

When you reply to my private message, in the description section, make sure to mention this in case one of my team can do anything to help you.

Thank you
DanielS

Message 4 of 6

I thought you couldn’t downgrade but you could upgrade at any point? Unless I’m mistaken, which I could be. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

You can change your plan once your current  plan is experied before that  it is not possible

Barcode Label Maker by : https://www.barcodelabelmaker.org
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for your response. I take it I won’t be able to upgrade for another 30 days then? I really thought that was possible before. I thought that at any point within those 30 days you could upgrade but not downgrade if you get what I mean. Thanks again.

0 Ratings