cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Upgrade to Halo 3 has downgraded speeds

Go to solution

I previously had a Halo 2 package for 76mbs internet for 24months. This was running out in december so i had to renew, and chose the Halo 3 package with the same speeds and the free mini disc. 

For the last month or so i felt like my speeds were slow, and after investigating tonight i find that i am getting maximum 37mbs. When i check my account details, my package shows as being a 36mbs package, but i have email confirmation from when i purchased as still having 76mbps speeds. 

Something has gone wrong it seems, and there is nowhere on the website for this kind of issue. Could someone advise?

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Upgrade to Halo 3 has downgraded speeds

Go to solution

try phoning CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you. CS redirected to technical who diagnosed a line fault and have booked an engineer.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

it sounds from your original post that you have been put on the wrong package probably fibre 1 instead of 2 hence the slower speed  that is more an admin change than needing openreach visit 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings