cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

VAT Invoice

Go to solution

How do I get vat invoices. I have a residential line but work from home so claim my expenses back from my employer and they have requested a vat invoice

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: VAT Invoice

Go to solution
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@pollyparrot  Yes, as shown by @gg30340 set via MyBT / Bills.
VAT.png

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply, but from reading previous posts I am having the same problem as a lot of other people.  If you tick the VAT invoice box, save and exit, the next time you go back in it says 'Don't receive VAT invoice'.

Have tried numerous times, have called BT and have been told to do this.  Still no success.  Just about to renew my contact and need to know if BT offer this facility, if not I will have to move to another provider.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@pollyparrot wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but from reading previous posts I am having the same problem as a lot of other people.  If you tick the VAT invoice box, save and exit, the next time you go back in it says 'Don't receive VAT invoice'.

Have tried numerous times, have called BT and have been told to do this.  Still no success.  Just about to renew my contact and need to know if BT offer this facility, if not I will have to move to another provider.

Obviously BT do give you a VAT invoice if you need one as is evidenced by the fact it is available to request it via your MyBT.

To test I went into MyBT and changed it to receive a VAT invoice and then logged out of MyBT and then logged back in and it was still showing as I will receive a VAT invoice so the function does work.

I have now changed it back to not wanting a VAT invoice, clicked save and logged out of MyBT and when I logged back in it was showing as not receiving a VAT invoice, again it is working.

I would suggest that you clear the cookies and history from your browser then try again and if that does not work try a different browser. 

0 Ratings