cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Waiters list

When I worked for Openreach as a CST doing both Copper and Fibre I had it confirmed there is no Waiting List for an FTTC Port.

What you need to do is periodically keep checking the Wholesale Availability Checker.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

As stated there should be any reason why you can’t order , the  ‘cabinet’ isn’t showing waiting list for WBC SoGEA , which is what you would be ordering , it’s showing ‘ available ‘ , on a more general note , you don’t join a list if a cabinet is at capacity, it’s first come first served, so if a waiting list cabinet changes to available, because someone stopped using a port in the cabinet, the first ISP to make an order gets the port , not whoever was waiting the longest ….but it doesn’t apply here anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

"I’m on the waiters list for wifi as there is no room in the box which is stored on the street"

I'm confused - WiFi is something that you provide within your house, using the WiFi signal from a BT hub. If you have a broadband connection from BT to the hub, then you'll have WiFi - there is no waiting list for WiFi.
Do you perhaps mean that you're on the waiting list for a broadband connection? You clearly have a copper connection going to your master socket 5c, so is there no ADSL or VDSL service provided to that?
Or are you waiting for a full fibre to the premises service?
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

There is no service provided via the master socket
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

@Maxsimpson wrote:
There is no service provided via the master socket

That's what you would expect until you select your ISP and place an order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings