cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Warning Final Reminder for NOT returning kit!!! Have confirmation email saying they received 5/8/22

Go to solution

Hi hope someone can help?? I received Warning Final Reminder for NOT returning kit £115.00!!! However, I have a confirmation email stating they received all the equipment!! The email is dated 05/08/22. I especially do not like threats of legal action & bad credit references that come with it. I was a BT customer for 45years, this proves I was right to terminate my account, it has also proven to be a nightmare to try & get through to speak to anyone to sort this out!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Warning Final Reminder for NOT returning kit!!! Have confirmation email saying they received 5/8

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Warning Final Reminder for NOT returning kit!!! Have confirmation email saying they received 5/8

Go to solution

Hi @LyndonT3

Welcome back and thank you for posting!

I am sorry that you've received this reminder about returning the equipment and quoting the charge.  I understand that you have email confirmation that all the equipment has been returned so that shouldn't have happened.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you

0 Ratings