cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

We can't show you any personalised offers here just now.

Good evening,

I've been getting this message on the website for the past 6 months! 

My contract is ending i March and I've been checking the site again and the message still pops up!

I've seen topics on this subject have been raised on this forum and been sorted by moderators, i can't really phone up as i cannot hear very well and phone calls can be a pain.  This is way i'm asking on here.

My current package is Fibre with BT Halo 3+

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: We can't show you any personalised offers here just now.

Hi @RSteveJ I'm sorry you're not seeing any personalised offers in MyBT. We would normally recommend speaking with the value team in this instance, I appreciate this is not suitable so I'll send you a private message and the moderation team will be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

BT are currently offering cheaper renewal prices when they phone customers.

Renewal 17 March, three phone calls received so far.

1. Same price as currently paying subject to March price increase ( £25,16 - Fibre 1)

2. Free upgrade to full fibre

3. Yesterday phone call, Minimum price they could offer today £26.99 which could take effect after March 1st, for that offered Full fibre 100.

Personalised offers which I am now getting same message as thread subject bar brief period when Fibre 2 was offered for less than £1 extra + March increase, cheapest offered Full Fibre 100 £29.99 + March increase.

As I said to person who phoned yesterday I am not wanting higher price for higher speed more than happy with Fibre 1, Two years ago I renewed three months early as was offered a few pounds less than was paying + avoided March increase, can get cheaper elsewhere. ( From June will no longer have line rental saver upfront payment saving which effectively means another price increase)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @RSteveJ 

I replied to your message on the 30/01. Can you please send me over the requested information and I'll look into this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings