cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox 12M gamepass not received

I started a recontract with BT in Dec 23 and was promised a 12 month Xbox gamepass.  This never came.  I have been trying to call up and find out why and over the last 8 days I have called 4 times with the current call getting through and then being pushed from team to team with no help. I have been on the latest call for 26 mins and counting! No one seems to know how to get me my code.  Its very frustrating and does this not constitute breach of contract? I am very close to demanding they cut my services so I can move onto another provider. Any ideas on how to get this complaint heard? thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox 12M gamepass not received

you need to go to MYBT using pc/laptop not app and then products and look for 'content partners' and once selected you should be able to activate pass

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox 12M gamepass not received

thanks, but unfortunately I have 2 Xbox's in the house. Child number 1 already has a monthly sub to it. this should be a code so I can activate a 12 M period for child no. 2. I managed to speak to someone after 43 mins today and they said they have filled out a request to Microsoft from BT employee side. They said up to 5 days so will see what happens. thanks again for responding
0 Ratings