cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox Game Pass I didn’t sign up for

Go to solution

Hello

ive seen this issue is popping up a bit last month.

I received an email this afternoon indicating I signed up for Xbox ultimate game pass at around midday, which I did not do, nor consent to anyone doing on my behalf (I have no use for this service).

I disabled the item on my account as soon as I was able, as well as change my password and enable 2 factor authentication.

However the email confirming its cancellation indicated it wouldn’t take effect until December 9th, and I do not want to be charged for something I didn’t consent to.

Is there anything that can be done to assist with this?

Many thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass I didn’t sign up for

Go to solution

Hi @IReid,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if the Xbox Game Pass has been added to your account without your consent. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass I didn’t sign up for

Go to solution

Hi @IReid thanks for sending in your details, I've organised a refund of the Gamepass charge on your next bill.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings