cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Issues and Problems

Go to solution

I signed up for a new contract with BT and Fiber 900

I go an Email saying that with my Package I go Xbox Game Pass for 12 month. I was already a member at the time and followed the instructions to swap it over to BT. 1 Month passes and I was charaged £10.

I contact support over the phone and they refunded me the £10 and removed the Xbox Account for the BT Account and they said I signed up the offer to early and I would have to re add my Xbox Live account to BT on the 13th. Xbox is still saying BT is still managing my Xbox Live Membership but it is not under my BT account since it was remember but its showing my Membership still active on Microsft end. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Issues and Problems

Go to solution

Here is the Email I got after Support removed my Xbox Account

Screenshot_20231216_160201_Chrome.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @MatthewG-

Thank you for your posts!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your Xbox Game Pass.  We can pick up from here and help you get this all sorted.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @MatthewG- 

I'm really sorry it took so long to get this sorted for you but we got there in the end. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David