cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Hi,

My free GamePass 12 months expired on 23/04/2024 - I have tried adding a code as mentioned elsewhere on the forum but that didn't work (this was cancelled with BT 12 months ago so should have been unlinked). 

As it is showing Managed by BT/EE Microsoft will not do anything about it and have said BT need to resolve the issue.

Can someone from BT talk to Microsoft to remove the association with BT and my account so I can use my account as normal, especially as I am also leaving BT tomorrow.

Regards,

Alan

@NeilO 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Hi @alanpullen,

It can take us 3-5 working days before we would be able to pick this up and then raise a ticket to our Xbox team.

It will be quicker to call us on 03301234150, option 1 and option 1 again. The adviser can then fill in the form to our internal Xbox team.

Any issues, let me know and I'll send you a private message instead.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Hi,

I have tried them several times over the last week and get nowhere, plus I have no faith in the telephone support team as they miss sold me my current contract hence why I am leaving BT. 

If you can PM that way I can communicate in writing.  @DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@alanpullen I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings