Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6

Xbox Game Pass added which I DIDNT add

Go to solution

Hi. I’ve received an email saying I’ve activated my Xbox game pass for £10 a month. I didn’t do this, and can’t afford to lose £10 a month. I have changed it so it won’t auto renew but it says it’ll be cancelled from 1st January but I need to stop £10 going out this month, especially as I didn’t order this! I don’t even have an Xbox, but I have a Microsoft email. I have changed the passwords for my emails and for My BT.
How do I stop the payment going out please?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox Game Pass added which I DIDNT add

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if the Xbox Game Pass has been added to your account. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated and I'll make sure that there aren't any charges added to your account.

In the meantime, make sure that you have reset your password for your My BT and set up the 2-step authentication.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
I’m trying to reply to your private message but keep getting error message
Please correct the highlighted errors and try again.
Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.
No idea what this means as I’m just replying to you???
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry you're getting that error. Please can you try again?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

It’s ok, I called BT and it’s all been cancelled. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Just to add this also happened to me. Got it added to my account without my doing so, and when I rang BT they said they were having ‘issues’ with it! I took that to mean there is an error in the system adding this to peoples accounts. I can’t believe so many people have suddenly had their accounts hacked just to add on X box passes. Had to call today to ask for the money to be refunded.