cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Game Pass redeem

Go to solution

Hello,

I joined BT one month ago and I still get SMS messages to redeem xbox game pass as it will expire, I have tried to log in myBT and head over to my products but there is no "content partner" section. neither my fullfibre 900 isn't showing up there, only 2 bills, one future and one paid. Can anyone help me with this ?

Edit: I am on a browser using my PC ...

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Game Pass redeem

Go to solution

Hi @KabyZone 

Welcome to the community.

If you head to My BT, then log in with your My BT details. Can you see ‘Add Game Pass Ultimate’? 

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

have you tried a different browser on your PC as not unknown for some browser have problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hello ,

Update on the issue, I talked to BT through https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing . They had to put the options there and told me there is no such issue as browser or anything else, there are multiple account error that they have to fix. Let's enjoy the games! 

Thank you !

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for coming back to us with an update @KabyZone 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings