cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox GamePass Still Managed By BT after cancelling

April 2022 25 Mar 2024

Hello

I took up Xbox Gamepass Ultimate through BT in April 2022 and cancelled this with effect from 25 March 2024.

On Microsoft records however this is still showing as being managed by BT/EE so I cannot access through my Microsoft Account. Can someone at BT action to unlink my former BT account from my Gamepass subscription please? 

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox GamePass Still Managed By BT after cancelling

Hi @Egormania, sorry that your Xbox account is still under BT's control.

Have you tried to use a code you've purchased from Microsoft. If it allows you to do this it will trigger the return of the account to Microsoft.

If you can't use the code then use the 'Message now' option on this page: Broadband | BT Help and one of our guides will get this raised to the Xbox team for you,

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks - I have just been through the message now and they were unable to help saying the Xbox team at BT are only available over the phone - surely the details can be messaged to them to look at my Xbox account linking to get it sorted?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Egormania, I'm sorry about that. They should've completed a form for the Xbox team for you and sent it off,

I'll send you a Private Message, in the next few mins, so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get this raised for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

ok - thanks

0 Ratings