cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Xbox Gamepass Missing

Hi,

I wonder if someone on can help me with this 🙂

A deal appeared up on my BT homepage to upgrade to fiber 900, that included wifi disk and Xbox game pass for 1 year.

GrantClay_0-1697355451863.png

i have placed the order and received the Wifi extender, the broadband has been upgraded, but i dont think i have received the xbox game pass yet.  When i go into the BT home page i can activate a pass

The order is now showing as complete but i have not received the Xbox game pass. On the package order form it states. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate included at no extra cost for 12 months (£10 per month from month 13). to jump straight into the action and experience the incredible xbox game pass ultimate, once your broadband is up and running, log into my MyBT to activate your pass.

GrantClay_1-1697355525255.png

it does say after the free period, but i don't really want to activate it and be charged as i have nothing official from BT that it has been activated.

the gamepass was the only reason why we upgrade 🙂

Any help on this would be great.

thanks

Grant

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Xbox Gamepass Missing

do you have any other BT accounts maybe old previous account?  has your first monthly bill been paid?  there are numerous similar post which may help so try using search facility

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response. i have ad a look around the forums and it normally ends in a BT Expert checking the Xbox pass activation status on the account.

As for the BT account, the upgrade offer came up as a special deal just for you when i logged into the BT account, so i would expect the accounts to be the same as the broadband is now upgraded and the speed test is showing the new speed.

I have not had my first bill with the upgraded  price yet, however i have been a bt customer for many years at this location, so did not think this would be something that would affect the activation.

Thanks

Grant

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi @GrantClay when did your upgrade to fibre 900 complete? An email is normally sent a few days after with a link to activate the Gamepass but you don't need to use that if you've logged into MyBT and located the content partners section. The screenshot you've posted looks like you can activate it now by clicking the Get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate link and following the setup process. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hi @NeilO 

Thank you for the info,  i have followed the process of signing up and its showing as 1(month) i expect this is the chargeable option 

GrantClay_0-1697370510320.png

I upgraded the account on Thursday, Broadband upgraded on Friday and wifi extender received on Saturday.

Thanks

Grant

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

@GrantClay Oh that does look like the chargeable subscription, did you upgrade from full fibre 500 and previously avail of a free 6-month game pass?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi @NeilO 

Yeah that correct. On the first contract I did get 6 months,  this  just under 2 years ago.

Thanks

Grant

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@GrantClay we can ask our Xbox team to look into this for you, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi,

Just want to say thank you to the community team who helped me resolve this (Neil & Paddy)

I have had conformation from BT that the 12 month pass is now activated.

Thanks,

Grant

Message 10 of 10

Hi @GrantClay Brilliant, thanks for updating the thread, we were happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings