cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Xbox game pass redemption option missing

Hi,

Another Xbox game pass redemption issue. My order completed a few days ago when my broadband was installed but I have no content partner option to redeem a pass.

I don’t believe I have an old BT ID still however I am not 100% on this.

Can someone help please.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox game pass redemption option missing

Still nothing appearing for me.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Numerous posts like yours have you checked their solutions

As order only completed few days ago could take bit longer

Have you paid first bill

If you have not been BT BROADBAND customer previously then you will not have another number

Are you using web browser to access MYBT not app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Yes I have read all the posts on this issue. There’s so many of them but if there’s no option appearing for a redemption then there’s not much you can do. You’d have thought they’d sorted this issue out by now. I have tried on numerous different devices including pc and web browser to get this to work but to no avail.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Rossmor53, sorry you can't claim your game pass yet. 

As you don't have any old accounts linked to your BTID then the pass should show as available within a few days of the first bill payment getting collected. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks John, we will see if it appears after I pay my first bill.

I think there’d be a lot less questions on this issue if customers were advised it may take until first bill payment or till after 14 days are over to be able to redeem the pass. Instead you receive an email right away after the installation is completed advising you can redeem the pass now.  These issues with these passes seem to have been going on for two years now so maybe time to rethink the redemption process. 

0 Ratings