cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Xbox pass.

Hi all. 

I recently had fiber broadband fitted. I have seen this question posted before but still I have no option to receive the free 6 month Xbox pass. 

The option isn't there. I have tried everything! Please help! 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Xbox pass.

Hi @helencon1980, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 
Check that you've only the 1 account linked to your BTID as old accounts will stop it from showing.

Also as you've just got connected the pass won't become available  until shortly after the first bill payment is collected.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi Helen

It should appear in your My BT app under Gaming.

Be aware that there will be a £10 monthly change once the six months is up, however the six month period only starts when you activate the pass

Message 4 of 10

Thanks for your reply but it isn't there. All I get are a list of other offers for broadband. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Thanks John! I'm not sure if I have another account connected. I have tried to look. I only have one email registered  according to my details. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

After logging in it should be under the "Your Products Tab" then at the bottom "Content Partners"

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

As already noted

Also as you've just got connected the pass won't become available  until shortly after the first bill payment is collected.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

I was showing how to see it on the Web Portal, there is no gaming tab like the BT App,  you find it as I described above.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi My BT looks like this on the products page

My BT.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

That is the BT App, I was  talking about the Web Portal accessed through a web browser which is different. 👍

0 Ratings